Location > Korean Festival 2019 FAQ
1500 McKinney Street
Houston, TX 77010
Saturday, October 5th, 2019
10:00am to 10:00pm
Sunday, October 6th, 2019
12:00pm to 7:00pm
Korean Festival 2019 FAQs
1. Where will the Korean Festival be held?
Korean Festival Houston is held every October at the beautiful Discovery Green Park at 1500 McKinney St., Houston, Texas 77056
2. What time will the festival begin?
The festival kicks off at 10AM and will last until 7PM the following day.
3. Do I need to purchase a ticket to enter the festival?
Attendance to our festival is 100% free and open to all ages. However, tickets for our food vendors will be available for purchase. For information on how to purchase tickets before the event, please go to our event page - https://bit.ly/2xrBGxU.
4. I am coming from out of town. Are there any special Korean Festival hotel rates?
Yes! Stay tuned for updates on special rates at nearby hotels!
5. Is the Korean Festival kid-friendly?
Yes! There’s something for everyone at KFest Houston! We suggest taking a stroll through our Korean Folk Village - it’s fun for all ages!
6. Is the Korean Festival pet-friendly?
Our festival is a free event at a public park. As long as your pet is leashed and picked up after, we are happy to have them.
7. Will the festival be cancelled if it rains?
Houston weather can be unpredictable, but if anything changes regarding the schedule for the festival we will notify everyone via social media and our website.
8. How do I become a vendor?
The vendors page will be updated with guidelines and applications by March 2019.
9. How can I sign up to be a volunteer?
Volunteer sign-ups will open in August 2019.
10. My company would like to become a sponsor. Who do I contact?
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please send an inquiry to email@example.com